Are You ‘On the Fence’ About Installing a Fence?
Your home is one of the most important investments you make in your life, and the one feature that will increase the marketability and value of that investment is a perimeter fence that is professionally installed and maintained. The same may be said for a commercial building. Whatever style and type of fencing you choose, fences can provide many advantages:
There are three primary benefits to residential fencing:
- PRIVACY: These days, homes are being built closer and closer together, and privacy is a much more desired commodity. The easiest place you can claim your privacy is in your backyard – with the addition of a privacy fence. Whatever you enjoy doing in your backyard – relaxing, entertaining, exercising, gardening, or more – the seclusion is worth the investment.
- SECURITY: You can enhance your quality of live by providing a safe outdoor environment for your children to play and be easily supervised, or an area for your pet to run around without having to worry about them escaping. This also prevents intruders and uninvited guests from entering your yard.
- INCREASED PROPERTY/RESALE VALUE: More and more homebuyers see a fence as a great selling point when looking for a new home, and see it as one less thing to take care of once they make a purchase. This is why it is important to keep your fence well-maintained.
- Boundary identification
- Noise reduction
- Improved home appearance
- Deterrent to burglary and vandalism
Just as with a residential fence, commercial fencing is becoming more and more popular. Here are some reasons why:
- PRIVACY: Depending on where your business is located and what industry it is in, privacy could be an issue. The type of fence you get and the quality of its installation should be just as important as the privacy itself. It is vital to use a licensed and experienced fencing contractor when considering the addition of a fence to your commercial property.
- APPEARANCE: If you have clients coming to your office, you want your building to have some curb appeal. There are fencing options that are more commonly used for commercial space that will enhance the look of your space and keep your business safe.
- SECURITY: Business owners often install fencing for the simple sake of security. You can’t always keep watch over your business, and the best way to protect it while you’re away is to keep potential intruders out with a fence.
When you choose to invest in a fence for your home or office, trust in a team of professionals with 20 years combined experience to handle your project. Call Straight Line Fence today to find out what option is best for you!
Courtesy of Area Enclosures